How to apply to iaelyon international degrees taught in English

There are two types of registration procedures depending on your nationality and the country in which you reside.

If you are living in [legende-image]1290696761950[/legende-image] one of these countries, you must use the online Etudes en France Procedure  

Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.     

  • Fill out an online registration form on the Etudes en France website. Depending on the program you are applying for you have until the end of January to the end of March to submit your application.    
  • Campus France will then organize an interview with the French Embassy of your country of residence to review your file and see if you are eligible for the program selected.  
  • If the French Embassy gives its approval, your file will then be forwarded to the Academic Director of the Master’s degree you applied for final review. 
  • You will get a final answer regarding your application status by the end of June.

If you don’t live in one of the countries listed above, you must use the online University Jean Moulin application portal  

  • Fill out an online application form on the University Jean Moulin website. Depending on the program you are applying for, deadlines may vary. 
  • You will be asked to provide:  
    • Results of currently valid TOEIC or TOEFL test or test registration certificate.  The English language proficiency test is not mandatory if you are a native English speaker or if you studied in English at the University level. In this case, please provide either proof of your nationality or proof of Higher Education in an English speaking country. 
    • A TCF or a DALF test (Test assessing French proficiency). The test will need to assess a B1 level in French if you are applying for the first year of Bachelor, a B2 level for the second and third year of Bachelor and a C1 level for a Master’s degree.  If you are applying for a full English track you do not need to provide this test. 
    • Results of a currently valid SIM, TAGE MAGE or GMAT test 
    • A handwritten cover letter (maximum two pages detailing professional and personal goals and how plan to pursue your career) 
    • A resume (maximum two pages) 
    • A photocopy of the degree(s) mentioned in your application form, complete transcripts (including high school degree and failed years).  Please provide a translation performed by a certified translator and certified photocopies of all foreign credentials and documents. 
    • Certificates from previous employers including job descriptions, periods of internships etc. 
    • Additional information sheet - Document to be downloaded 
    • A passport photograph to paste on the front page of the application form  
    • Foreign students residing in France: please provide proof of residence in your name 
  • Your file will then be reviewed by the Academic Director of the program you applied for.