Non-exchange international students

You can apply for:

According to your nationality and country of residence the application procedures might change

Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrein, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chili, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equator, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordania, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Morocco, Maurice, Mauritania, Mexico, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam. 

  • Applications are open until the end of January or the end of March, depending on the university you enroll in. In order to apply you must complete the forms on the Etudes en France website. 
  • Once your application is sent you will be contacted by Campus France in order to set an interview at the French Embassy of your country of residence. This interview is meant to evaluate your application and your legibility to enroll in a French university.
  • If the French Embassy validates your application, they will contact the University for a final evaluation.
  • You will receive a definitive result by the end of June.

If you do not reside in one of the countries listed above, you can apply:

► On the French platforms: Parcoursup and MonMaster 
► On the Portail Inscription of the Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3.

You must provide: 
  • A valid TOEIC/TOEFL score and the registration certificate;

If English is your mother tongue or you have completed studies in English previously, this is not mandatory. In this case, you must provide your ID/Passport or the certificate of studies in English;
  • A TCF or DALF test. You must have a B1 level in French if you wish to enroll in the first year of a Bachelor degree and B2 level if you wish to enroll in the second or third years. If you wish to enroll in a Masters Degree you must have a C1 level.

This test is not compulsory if you are applying to enroll in an English program. 
  • A valid score for the SIM, TAGE MAGE or GMAT test.
  • A handwritten cover letter (two pages maximum) where you describe your professional and personal objectives as well as the reasons for your academic choices) 
  • Your CV (two pages maximum)
  • A photocopy of the diplomas and degrees mentioned in the application forms, the academic transcripts (included your High School ones and the ones from years you have failed). 

If your documents are not French, we request you to provide certified translation for each photocopy.
  • Any employment certificates and the job description for each working experience
  • The complementary information form – which you can download on the application website
  • For the international students residing in France: you must provide a residence certificate under your name

Your application will be analyzed by the Program Director of the program you are applying for.

If you reside in one of the countries that were listed above and you are applying for one of the programs of iaelyon in English you will have additional paying fees. In order to know more, please contact the program officer of the degree.